Geologics Product Design Engineer in Cascade, Colorado
Product Design Engineer
PRODUCT DESIGN ENGINEER Colorado Springs, CO One Year Contract w/possible extension U.S. Citizenship is required, as you will need a current DOD Secret or higher Active Security Clearance.
Come join our Hardware and Infrastructure Engineering (HW&I) team!
Responsibilities include developing detail design solutions for the system infrastructure (network, storage, and computing) for new and revised systems. The position will require detail design artifacts to be generated which include drawings using computer assisted design (CAD) systems to prepare design layouts, detail and assembly drawings, and electrical schematics, wiring diagrams, parts list and other related documentation in conformance to appropriate program and/or military specifications. You may have to prepare specifications, drawings, procedures and related engineering change orders.
• Familiarity with CAD modeling tools, such as AutoCAD and (Pro/Engineer) Creo, and drawing standards
• Strong understanding and use of MS Visio for initial diagraming for presentations etc.
• Strong technical background with high technical aptitude
• Strong verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills when working with team members and customers
• Self-starter, with the ability to work independently
Skillset and Experience Required:
• Basic engineering principles as they apply to hardware assemblies
• Familiarity with Military and Commercial Drawing Standards, including ASME-Y14.100
• Experience in developing Interface Control Drawings, Cable Assembly Drawings, Wiring Diagrams, Installation Drawings, and Rack Elevation Drawings
Required Education (Including Major):
Requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and 2+ years of related work experience or 10+ years of related work experience in lieu of a degree Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering Discipline.
Please Contact: Maria Maxwell Recruiter - Consulting Division (720) 274-0770 firstname.lastname@example.org
Cascade , CO
Minimum Experience (yrs):