Oracle Oracle Cloud Consulting Sales Representative (West Coast) - Consulting Services Sales Rep 5 in Broomfield, Colorado
Responsible for sales of Oracle consulting services.
Responsible for selling the Oracle consulting services. Develops new accounts and/or expands existing accounts within an established geographic territory, industry, product segment, or channel.
12 plus years of relevant field sales experience. Able to develop strong internal relationships. Able to network and develop strong business relationships with customers such that they turn to Oracle for their resource needs.Able to generate leads and submit proposals to the client utilizing a broad knowledge of Oracle service offerings.Able to generate consulting services and nurture and close the transaction. Viewed as an expert in the field. Recognized authority and leading contributor in immediate business area/function. Work is non routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/ business skills.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a remote/office based position which may be performed anywhere in the United States except for within the state of Colorado.
Oracle Cloud Consulting Sales Representative (West Coast) - Consulting Services Sales Rep 5
The job is to sell CLOUD consulting services to Health & Life Sciences Enterprise Accounts and Media / High Tech located throughout the US, in the areas of IaaS and PaaS covering all cloud technology areas such as moving Database & Apps workloads to the cloud, moving Oracle Apps workloads to the cloud, BI Analytics Cloud, Security Cloud, Autonomous Data Warehouse and Transactional Database Cloud and Integration Cloud. Solutions will include Chatbots and IoT. It is expected the successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to understand a particular sector and the typical client business challenges and goals across that sector.
The job EXCLUDES the following:
This job does not include selling Outsourcing or manage services.
This job does not include selling networking, storage, telecommunications, etc.
This job does not include selling functional Application services, such as ERP implementations, HR implementations.
Preferred Degrees: Computer Science, Business; Engineering or equivalent four-year degree
· Candidates can be located anywhere in the US
· Expected to have carried, and be paid variable comp on a personal (not group) quota attainment.
· At least 5 years carrying a Consulting Services Quota between $2M-5M a year.
· Need to demonstrate at least 95% attainment on a consistent basis (at least 3 consecutive years, and must be recent history)
Direct Sales Experience
· Minimum of 8 – 12 years’ experience working in a direct field sales role
· Experience Selling Consulting Services, preferably Cloud consulting solutions and/or Solution Selling
· Preferred – experience selling to clients in the Health & Life Sciences sector (past experience working in this sector is ideal)
· Knowledge of Oracle technology product or equivalent
· Majority of the deals Consulting Sales reps sell are expected to be >$250k and $500K-$1M is the “sweet spot”
· Experience negotiating complex fixed price contracts
Practical Sales Knowledge & Experience
Candidate must demonstrate that they understand and practice the following traits:
· Territory Management & account planning
· Ability to segment a market/territory
· Ability to define sales & demand generation strategies in each of the target market segments
· Ability to prospect to generate leads in each of the market segments
· In-depth knowledge of driving the entire sales cycle, including:
o Ability to qualify a customer and opportunity
o Ability to assemble and leverage the pursuit team while keeping control of the deal
o Ability orchestrate discovery meetings and link solutions to customer pain points (Consultative Selling / Value Selling)
o Ability to structure a winning presentation
o Ability to drive relationships with procurement/vendor management to negotiate terms pricing
o Ability to manage to a close plan
o Ability to forecast accurate numbers
o Ability to negotiate contract’s terms
Practical knowledge of positioning and selling Projects versus Staff Aug deals
· Someone who has primarily positioned and sold project work.
· Must demonstrate understanding of Staff Aug versus Project work
· Must demonstrate experience selling complex, multi-pillar sales solutions
· Must understand selling the value of project management,
· Must understand of project implementation methodologies
· Relationship-building skills
· Results oriented
· High energy
Interpersonal Skills & Abilities:
· Excellent communication skills
· C-Level interactions in current role
· Negotiation & objection handling skills
· Influencing skills
· Strong presentation skills
· Leadership & “quarterback” skills
Preferred Geography - West Coast, USA
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Oracle, we do not just value differences—we celebrate them. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people work together. We believe innovation starts with diversity and inclusion.https://www.oracle.com/corporate/careers/culture/diversity.html
Title: Oracle Cloud Consulting Sales Representative (West Coast) - Consulting Services Sales Rep 5
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 2100082N