Suez-Na Technical Service Specialist in Boulder, Colorado
WE'RE LOOKING FOR Technical Service Specialist
Employment type Regular / Permanent
6060 Spine Road
Boulder, COLORADO, 80301-3687
Reference Number req24975
Who we are? With 90,000 people on five continents, SUEZ is a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management. We provide water and waste management solutions that enable cities and industries optimize their resource management and strengthen their environmental and economic performances.
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!
Who are we looking for?
· Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Science (or High School Diploma/GED and a minimum of 5 years’ experience with analytical instruments, life sciences, or pharmaceutical industry experience)
· At least 3 years’ work experience with analytical instrumentation
Skills and Abilities
· Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
· Exceptional communication (verbal and written)
· Strong analytical skills
· Demonstrated strong computer skills and abilities
· Demonstrated ability to work independently to accomplish required work to completion within the required timeframe
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
What will you be doing? The Technical Service Specialist will collaborate with our North American Field Service and Technical Support and Technical Support organization delivering product support for Industrial and Environmental by supporting field service troubleshooting, providing escalation management and customer support, delivering technical training to field associates, and supporting product life cycle management for existing products.
· Provide troubleshooting support to field service associates during on-site visits to promote customer up-time
· Lead technical and product line escalations of product related technical system issues
· Develop expert level knowledge of existing systems from hardware perspective and acquire applications knowledge to aid in problem diagnosis.
· Train field specialists and third party providers
· Recommendations to development projects as a customer and service advocate
· Recommendations to design and test methods for verification of all service procedures
· Ensuring all safety, quality and regulatory requirements are in compliance with standards and agencies such as: ISO, GMP and FDA
At SUEZ, we realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better results, and build stronger communities. We’re an organization that champions diversity and inclusion at every rung of the ladder and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Because our people are our greatest assets, we also offer competitive benefits that include:
Health & Life Insurance
Paid Vacation & Sick Time
Flexible Spending Accounts
Compensation: Annual 70,000.00 - 90,000.00 USD
Is relocation for this position offered: Yes
Number of Job Openings: 1
Company Grade/Band: Lead Professional
SUEZ’s Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer (http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf) . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Suez WTS is NOT accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of Suez WTS in any fashion without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of Suez WTS. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired by Suez WTS based upon an unsolicited referral.