Kelly Services Material Coordinator in Boulder, Colorado
Serves as the detail facilitator for the movement to and from and daily usage of all materials in the Pharmaceutical manufacturing plants. Coordinates material requests from Line Management for the production batches with the Warehouse and Supply Planner and ensures the timely delivery of these materials to meet the production schedule. Physically manages material movements to and from the warehouse and confirms all production material usage in SAP on a daily basis. Has access to the warehouse, staging areas in warehouse, and production areas and is responsible for assisting the Supply Planner to ensure the accuracy of plant inventories.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
• Physically manages and coordinates the flow of material to and from warehouse and production areas in accordance with production schedule requirements.
• Coordinate with the Production Supervision the removal of empty containers and other items to help maintain the overall flow of containers in the production areas.
• Confirm in SAP and executed batch records the materials used for all production areas. Assist the Supply Planner with the investigation of discrepancies of inventories for final products, intermediates or raw materials.
• Obtain a fundamental understanding of the chemical hazards associated with production materials and Operator Job functions.
• Works with Production Supervision to monitor the execution of production plans and assists the Supply Planner with updating schedules as necessary to ensure material schedules can be maintained.
• Establishes and maintains strong, transparent and effective day to day working relationships between Operations, Supply Chain, and Warehouse.
• Alert Purchasing, Warehouse, and Operations regarding potential material availability problems and assist the Supply Planner with initiating courses of appropriate remedial actions.
• Identify and communicate to the Supply Planner any shortage of documentation that prevents confirmation of material usages and yields.
• Must be willing to work 12 hours shifts, including weekends, and nights.
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.