Vail Resorts Senior Production Specialist - TV8 - Avon, CO in Avon, Colorado
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The primary purpose of this position is to coordinate, write, produce, shoot, direct, edit and lead assigned TV8 production projects. These projects include commercials, long format videos, corporate videos, interviews, etc. This position also has the responsibility of being able to perform all Good Morning Vail live broadcast positions as well as technical set up of the TV8 control room (although minimal shifts in this area). The position may handle purchasing responsibilities of needed equipment, in collaboration with the TV8 Management Team.
• Produce/Write/Shoot/Edit commercial and promotional productions
• Produce/Write/Shoot/Edit long form content for TV8
• Produce/Write/Shoot/Edit long form content for External Clients
• Lead shoots and train production assistants
• Research and purchase new equipment in coordination with managers, within budgetary constraints
• Produce live and live to tape studio and remote productions as needed
• Assist production staff with all aspects of equipment operation, relocation, set-up and break down, transport for live and taped productions. Uphold quality standards for commercial and feature productions on all field gear.
• Good Morning Vail responsibilities will include studio camera operator, audio board/graphics/technical, whatever is needed during live shows. (These shifts are rare in this position, but required when needed)
• Work independently on assigned video projects
• Ability to work weekends, holidays and afternoon/evening shifts for special projects
• Function in and contribute to collaborative team environment
• Attend weekly staff meetings
• Dress professionally
• Contribute to TV8 social media platforms
• Other duties and projects as assigned
• college degree, in related field - Required
• 3 - 5 years previous experience in related field - Preferred
• 1 - 2 years previous supervisory experience - Preferred
• 1 - 2 years previous live broadcast experience - Preferred
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Audition) - Required
• Experience with RED Digital Cinema Camera, Canon DSLR cameras - Required
• Experience with Social Media - Required
• Ability to ski/snowboard with camera/video equipment - Required
• Ability to lift 60 pounds of equipment - Required
• Valid Drivers License - Required
• Strong Microsoft OS and basic Mac knowledge - Preferred
• Read, write, speak, english - Required
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID [[id]]